- General information
- PE Kit Information Letter
- PE Kit Price List
All items of uniform are exclusively available from M&S using their online, telephone or instore ordering system, for home delivery.
M&S are currently updating all their blazer designs slightly and this may cause availability issues over the next few weeks. Any queries should be raised in the first instance with M&S customer services; if a query remains unresolved parents can contact then Longdean Finance to liaise on their behalf.
For a guide to ordering from M&S both online and instore, please click here.
Please note that stationery, calculators and revision materials, are available from the School Shop. The shop is open before school, during break and lunchtimes.
White buttoned to neck - long sleeve or short sleeve
Plain black, tailored, knee-length or below. (not cord or denim and no leggings)
Plain black (not cord or denim)
Plain black tailored (not cord, denim, hipsters or leggings)
Black with embroided badge. Available only from M&S.
Plain, black, knitted, v-neck. No cardigans.
Clip-on ties only. KS3: Royal Blue/Silver KS4 Navy with Silver Lion. Available only from the School Shop.
Black or Natural
Plain Black or Blue
Polishable Black (no high heels, boots, sandals, ugs, plimsolls, backless shoes or trainers).
Kameez, head scarf
Must be worn on the left lapel
- If worn, makeup must be subtle and natural e.g. no thick eyeliner, eye shadow or nail varnish
- School shoes should be worn to and from school and in all lessons except PE. Black trainers are not acceptable.
- The only jewellery permitted is one small earring in each ear and a watch. No other piercings are permitted e.g. tongue, eyebrow, cheek, nose, lip etc.
- Hair should be one shade, one colour (no bands). Hair must be a colour that appears naturally e.g. blonde or brunette
- Hair ties, ribbons etc. should be black or navy
Please ensure that all clothing is labelled with the student's name